Leo welcomes applications for work experience from students who live within the constituency. A placement in Leo's office will give you an insight into local and national politics as well as an opportunity to build on existing skills and learn new ones. You will be based in Leo's office in London or Aldershot and able to help with a number of tasks, such as:
- simple casework;
- research and preparing briefs on particular topics or issues;
- taking press-cuttings and writing press releases;
- accompanying Leo to meetings or events;
- dealing with queries from constituents;
- assisting with administrative tasks and other office duties;
If you would like to find out more about work experience in Leo's office, please get in touch.